Legends will be reopening on Saturday the 25th of July. All existing Legends Fitness members who had outstanding days left on their monthlies will be credited from the day we re-open (Saturday 25th July) NOT from a later date.
There will be many changes in place for your safety and in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Capacity is being cut down in the weights/cardio gym so we ask people to, if possible, avoid training at our peak/busiest time of 5pm till 7pm as we will be operating a ‘Clicker’ system and once we are at capacity it would be ‘one in one out’, so to avoid being turned away or having to wait outside we will be encouraging you to train at the quieter times between 7am till 5pm and after 7pm right up till 9.30pm.
- There are safety screens on the counter to protect staff and customers, and staff will be wearing PPE.
- There are 4 anti bac sanitiser stations spread around the Gym (including one at the front door). Please dont ignore them !! They must be used, along with regular hand washing’.
- Several work stations have been removed to make the required safe space between the machines, we have also had custom made anti-bac safety screens between the work stations installed for your extra added safety.
- We have 6 cleaning stations for people to clean their machines/weights/surfaces if they so wish (our staff will also be regularly cleaning all machines, weights and surfaces throughout the day).
- There is a one way system in place in the weights/cardio Gym to avoid constant crossing of paths. (Clearly marked).
- Changing rooms will be ‘one in one out’ for use of the toilets only, we ask our members to come in your gym gear (the same applies for the classes). Showers and lockers will not be in use due to guidelines at the present.
- Only people that are training can enter the Gym as we cannot enforce social distancing safely if people are hanging around the reception, only ‘customers’ for the Gym or ‘students’ for the classes can enter the gym, no spectators/family/friends/etc, (if you are dropping someone off please drop them off at the entrance only).
- We have cut the capacity in both the classes Room and the Gym by half due to social distancing measurements (maximum of 20 in the weights gym at one time), we have also added a small extra cardio room (with a maximum of 5 if you want a quieter workout) The classes (pending confirmation from local health n safety) have been halved from maximum of 32 to maximum of 16, the classes room is clearly marked out for social distancing to keep everyone safe in their own 2m square space.
- We will be having a 15 minute interval between classes so that the coaches can clean floors mats etc before the next class comes in and to give the students time to leave the building before the next class arrives. As the classes will be smaller we advise you to book in advance with your coaches to avoid being turned away, as these numbers will be regulated and strictly enforced.
- Staff and Coaches will be wearing PPE for their, and your protection. We will also be taking temperature checks in reception.
- There also will be increased free flow ventilation.
- Our staff also have Covid 19 awareness certification.
- The whole premises has undergone deep cleaning.
- All the classes are strictly ‘No Contact’ ‘No Sparring’ ‘No Clinching’ ‘No Pads’ in accordance with government guidelines, training will be ‘circuit’ type training with everyone social distancing, until Government rules change. These are clear National guidelines and will be enforced.
Our 100% aim is for you all to return to the Gym safely and for all of us to continue to do what we love! Yes it will be different! and yes it wont be ‘the norm’ but if we work together and follow the guidelines we can get back to all our respective sports/hobbies safely.
Stay safe and well. We will keep you updated right up untill Saturday the 25th.